1. Make a delicious brunch. Doesn’t this Brioche French Toast looks scrumptious?
2. Browse the new fabric at Sew Mama Sew!
3. See what Garance is up to. Then promptly clean out closet.
4. Catch up on Never Not Knitting podcasts.
5. Splurge on a glamorous new summer lipstick. Wear it every single day to justify the cost.
6. Check out the new Spud & Chloe yarn colors. Also:
7. Read about Susan’s Dream Catcher Baby Blanket. Adorable and free!
8. Read the new online Lonny magazine. Drink hot coffee.
9. Plan a trip to the gorgeous new Purl Soho shop. Leave wallet at home.
10. Make a pot of Sunday Sauce. Check out Ree’s yummy version.